Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dr. Pepper Update

It's been exactly 65 days since I've had Dr. Pepper.

I'm not counting the days, I just have my last day marked on my calendar.

I haven't missed drinking it in a while, but today I do. 

Today has been a bad day.  I'm just all around moody, and sad, and feeling sorry for myself, and angry at anyone who looks at me the wrong way, or says the wrong thing.  I realize that no one is being any different today, and everything that is upsetting me wouldn't upset me on a normal day.

Today I have a serious craving for Dr. Pepper.  I understand how drug addicts relapse.  They have one stressful day and they want to turn to something they once loved, and go all out with it.  I want to go buy a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper and drink as much as I can as fast as I can.

What's stopping me?  Thinking about Insanity tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong! It's been five months since my last DP, and it's gotten easier. The only thing is my father-in-law guzzles Dr. Pepper by the liter and offers me some every time I see him.

    ReplyDelete