Saturday, March 12, 2011

Insanity Day 20: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

I am terrible on Saturdays.

I got up at 9:00am to work out.  That's sleeping in (at least three hours more than a weekday!), but it's not really sleeping in.  That would be getting up at 11 or later.

I couldn't push as hard as I have the rest of the week.  I don't think it's due to fatigue.  I'm pretty sure it's because of what I ate yesterday.

I had In-N-Out.  Yes, fast food.  It was the first time since last week.  I went 5 days without fast food.  That's a long time for me/us.  I did NOT, however, drink soda.  I had Minute Maid Light.  Thankyouverymuch.

Also, I made these.   Curse you merryweathermama!!  Those cookies were amazing!  I ate practically the entire batch, by myself.  I gave one to Richard (my co-worker), and I think Lance had three or four.  The rest were me.  All me.  Entire batch of cookies between Thursday night and Friday night.  BROWNIE cookies.  Myself.  Ugh!

So, I stank it up today.

What's for lunch?  Taco Amigo.

Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment