Monday, March 28, 2011

Insanity Day 36: Max Interval Circuit

Um... yeah.

The warm-up for this video is twice as long as the month 1 warm-ups, with harder moves.  The stretching is half as long as the month 1 videos.  There are three circuits after the warm-up, when there are only two in the month 1 videos.  Each exercise in each circuit is 45 seconds long instead of 30 seconds long.

I'm happy to say that I did about 95% of the warm-up.  I took a couple of rests, but I'm very pleased with how much I did, especially since it's twice as long as I'm used to.

I was dead by the end of my first time through the first circuit.  It was then that I decided to do each circuit only once.

Halfway through the second circuit, I felt last night's dessert start to come up, so I started taking it a little bit easier at that point.  So in all honesty, I'm not as exhausted as I should be right now.  I'm tired, I've just been more tired than this after a workout.

Tomorrow I will try to push harder than I did today.  Three times through the warm-up and two times through the remaining three circuits.

Oh, and...  Friday and Saturday I skipped Core Cardio & Balance because I went dancing Friday night.  You might think dancing is easier than Insanity, but I don't make it easier.  Saturday morning my entire body was sore; abs, legs, neck...  I really *dance* when I go dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment