Friday, March 4, 2011

Insanity Day 12: Cardio Power & Resistance

I skipped day 11, which would have been Cardio Recovery.

I did the warm-up and both circuits after that, threes time each.

My whole body feels exhausted.  My legs and arms are shaking.  (This may be the cause of my slurred *typing* above.)

I'm still breathing a little heavy right now, and I'm still dripping in sweat.  I literally *just* finished.

I need to eat breakfast but we are out of milk.  Yikes!

Last night, I weighed myself in my Puma shoes and then I weighed myself in my Reebok shoes, and the Reeboks are one one pound heavier than the Pumas.  That doesn't sound like much, but it sure makes a difference to me when the workout I'm doing is already ridiculously hard.

I only lasted two times through the warm-up with the Reeboks on.

Keep pushing.

I'm hitting the shower now.

No comments:

Post a Comment