Thursday, March 10, 2011

This is Just One of My Favorite Things

I'm really slow about posting pictures that I've taken.

Anyhow, this was taken a couple of weeks ago when I changed my hair....again.  :-)


Behold, the pirouette:



It's a little more blonde than I originally wanted, but I decided that I like it, a lot.

What is this "pirouette" I speak of?

Well, basically, you part a star on the top of your head, and dye that all one color.  It can be close to the color of the rest of your hair, or, obviously, it can be contrasting, like mine!  If you do a tiny star, or a star with a lot of points, it will look more like highlights, but awesome-r.  Mine is a 6 point star, but it's really large, so mine looks more like a "window" or whatever they call it these days.

What I love about it is how the blonde looks with the red peeking out beneath it.  I went more blonde than red because of the shape of my hair, and how funny it would look if I didn't do a lot of blonde in the back.

So that was probably more info than you wanted.  But there you have it.  My hair.  Yay!

Here are some other pictures of pirouettes:





I would LOVE to do a pirouette on someone's hair.  Any takers?  I can't cut hair, but I've dyed plenty.  Anyone wanna take a trip with me to Sally's?

Also, this is NOT a pirouette.... but I would like to do this EXACT thing to my hair someday when I get over my issues with my nose.


I think there are few things sexier than the color pink, and a blonde pixie.  So, why not mix them?  Heck yes!!!


(If you're wondering what my nose has to do with anything....  I think you should have feminine facial features in order to pull off a pixie.  I have a masculine nose.  Don't disagree with me, I won't believe you.  I've lived with my nose my whole life, I know what it looks like.  I'm fine with it.  But until I can see evidence of pixies looking cute on people with sharp facial features, my opinion will stay the same.  Thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment