Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Insanity Day 24: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

This whole week has been kicking my butt!  I'm supposed to be moving on to the advanced videos soon, but I'm still not as good as I'd like to be at my current videos.  Argh!

I still can't keep the Reebok Easytone shoes on longer than 2 times through the warm up.  The pain they cause is now extending into my legs and bottom, which is where I think it's supposed to hurt, but my feet still aren't OK with them.

My arms, abs, legs and bottom are all tighter than they used to be.  My complexion is better.  I actually like water, now.  I can't believe it's been two months since I've had a Dr. Pepper.  I don't crave it anymore.

If you look at me now, and looked at me a month ago, I'm sure you couldn't tell a difference.  The main difference is the way I feel about myself.  I feel better about myself.  I know my muscles have gotten stronger, but they aren't very visible.  Except maybe my tummy, but I don't go around showing that to people.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment