Thursday, March 17, 2011

Insanity Day 25: Cardio Recovery

As I was Googling for an image to include with this post, a picture came up that was me!  It was a link to one of my blogs about Insanity... kinda cool, I think!

Anyhow... I'm getting better at Cardio Recovery, even though this is only the third time I've done it.  The hardest part today was, again, holding the squat position, after doing 16 squats and 16 pulses.  Yikes!  My legs were so shaky.  Shaky legs, then you're supposed to go into this pose:


And hold that pose for... what feels like forever, once per leg.  So yes, that means you hold this position for two forevers.  :-)  I held it!  But I was shaking uncontrollably the entire time.

Yoga is very refreshing.  I feel like I should do it every day either before or after my scheduled Insanity workout.  Too bad I don't feel like getting up another hour earlier.  4:30am?  No thank you!

Also, I think instead of it being Pure Cardio that is lumped with Cardio Abs (which is on the schedule for tomorrow...), it should be Cardio Recovery and Cardio Abs.  I'm sure there's a method to why they lumped what they did, but it's just extremely hard doing those two videos back-to-back.  I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow.  But, I feel amazing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment