Friday, March 25, 2011

Two Weeks!



It's getting so close, I can't believe it!

Lance is already having dreams about it (or I should probably say nightmares... missing our flight, etc.).

The Groupon today was $20 for a pass of 10 Ruva bed tans at my favorite tanning place, Beaches.  This is normally $50!  And, it's something I've been thinking about doing before our trip anyway. 

I used to go to Beaches a lot (I mean A LOT) when I worked at Gold's Gym.  A perk of working at Gold's is that you get a free gym membership, but you also get half off on your tanning.  So I was buff, and tan.

But anyway, uh... I got the Groupon, and I'm going to start my pass of 10 tans tomorrow.  I figured I would get burned anyway in Florida, so why not get that over with before I go?

Actually, I don't burn when I go tanning.  I start out with really low minutes (5 mins, tops), and work my way up, so I'm just getting tan, no burn.  By the time I'm done, I'll have a nice base tan to wear under sunscreen in Florida.  Therefore, no burning!  *So excited!*

This tan will also help show off my Insanity bod.

Except that I don't really plan on showing anyone that.

Except Lance, I guess.

Oh my goodness, Harry Potter world, I am so stoked!  *uncontrollable excitement*

Oh my goodness, Disney World!  *more uncontrollable excitement*

1 comment:

  1. I must admit that I am insanely jealous about the whole thing--tans, trips, toned, everything.

    We just picked up the Costco Spring travel deals and that's the only place in the whole thing that even tempts me--O-town in Florid-ita.

    ReplyDelete