Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Insanity Day 8: Cardio Power & Resistance

The shoes hurt me, again!  I didn't last as long today with them on as I did yesterday.  That being said, the warm-up had more lunge-type moves than yesterday's, so it was a little harder.

Again, I did the warm-up circuit and both circuits after that twice.  I'm starting to sweat more throughout the workout.  Also, when we get our 30 second breaks, I can tell my body and heart rate is recovering faster.  Last week my heart would still be pounding out of my chest when it was time to start again, and that was when I was only doing each circuit once!  So I'm pushing along, getting stronger, and getting better.  To quote Shaun T, "It's get FIT or get OUT, people!"  I'm getting fit.

Cardio Power and Resistance is a lot of squat\lunge moves as well as push-up-type moves.  Such as the one below.  I don't like doing push-ups.  I'm pretty good at them, but I don't like doing them because I already feel like I have large shoulders and arms, and I don't want to make them bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment