Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Baby Girl!

It is Bentley's official birthday today.  She is two years old!  I love her so very much.  She makes me so happy.  I love coming home from work and seeing how excited she us to see us.  I love laying in bed, watching TV or a movie and having her snuggle with me.  I love watching her play with her food.  I love watching her play with Layla.  She is the best thing that has happened to this family.  I wish dogs lived longer than 20 years, because I get sad thinking about how short our time will be together.  She is such a good dog, and she is perfect for me.

Here are some pictures of her over these two years of her life:




This was taken the day we got her.  I always wanted a black chihuahua.  We chose her because she was beating up the dog that shared a kennel with her.




She wasn't much bugger than a Mike & Ike box.




She loves helping me cook and thinks my food is the best in the world.



She loves to go for rides in the car and have her head out the window.






But sometimes she gets really tired and has to take a rest.




She's a good girl and is potty trained.













We are so lucky to have her.

Happy birthday, Bentley!

(She sat on my lap the whole time I posted this.  I think she's still tired.  :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment