Friday, March 18, 2011

Insanity Day 26: Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

Oh my goodness, you guys!!  I did SO well at Pure Cardio today!  I pushed so hard, I really used my positive affirmations.  I was dead at the end.  But it's OK.  Cardio Abs was really hard.  My tummy is weak.  But it's good.  I'm smiling because I love it.

Tomorrow is Plyo Cardio, then Monday I'm supposed to do Core Cardio and Balance, a new workout video, BUT I'm going to do the fit test instead.

On the Insanity schedule, I do Core Cardio and Balance every day next week, then the following Monday, I do the fit test as well as one of the advanced videos.  I don't really want to do that.  The fit test kicks my butt because I push so hard to improve from the previous.  So I wouldn't have anything left to give the "Max" video!

I know, I know, trust the system.  But seriously, no thanks.  So, fit test on Monday, Core Cardio and Balance Tuesday through Saturday, then my first Max workout the next Monday.

I'm so ready for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment