Thursday, March 31, 2011

Insanity Day 38: Max Cardio Conditioning

Once again, I am a day behind.  And although I posted a while ago about how it's OK for me to be a day behind and I shouldn't skip workouts, it bothers me.  It bothers me a lot.  On one hand, I really want to do the Max Recovery.  It's like yogalates to the extreme, but on the other hand I just feel like everything will be messed up if I stay a day behind!  So... I am thinking... that maybe... maybe tonight I will do Max Recovery.  We'll see if that happens.  But that's what I want to do.  Then tomorrow I'll be right back on schedule!

Max Cardio Conditioning is like Pure Cardio on steroids.  It was so hard.  This workout doesn't have circuits and it doesn't have rests.  So it's hard to pace yourself, and it's also hard to know how much would be the equivalent of the 2/3 I'm doing of the other workouts.  So what did I do?  I did it all.  Omigosh ouch.  I practically died with 11 minutes left.  Each exercise is a minute long, and I think I only did 15-20 seconds of each of the last few.  I have a long way to go.

My arms are extremely sore from funky push-up day, AKA Max Interval Plyo.  But it's good.  It's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment