Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So True!

A coworker of mine has this lovely wife who writes a comedy blog.  I love reading it each day.

Today's post spoke to me, deep down.  It is so incredibly true.

You can read it here.

While I didn't join her weight loss competition, and while I'm not eating as healthy as she is...  I am obnoxious.  Very obnoxious.  I look for opportunities to show off how in shape I am by demonstrating various hard exercises, or talking about my flat abs, or bragging about how I haven't had Dr. Pepper in over two months.... you know, stuff I've blogged about for the past month of Insanity.

I am obnoxious.  And I am proud of it. 

Unfortunately, I don't have three friends to be obnoxious with.  The people I was competing with are... let's just say, not as dedicated to exercise as I am.  I had one friend who wasn't in the competition, but who was sharing in my exercise goals, and she came down with a serious sinus infection that lasted for 6 weeks.  She is just now fully healed and is just now starting up exercising again.

Obnoxious... that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment